all change

It’s been rather quiet here recently, but that’s because I’ve been busy!

Since I last posted, there have been lots of changes: I’ve just moved down London, and this week started an exciting new job...

I’m still getting used to being here in London, especially during the current tropical-style heatwave, but I’m looking forward to getting to know more of the arts scene, and of course, I’ll be writing about my discoveries here.

However, I won’t be leaving Manchester behind me altogether. I’m still studying at Manchester University, and I'm expecting to spend lots of time up in the rainy city, especially given all the exciting things coming up in the next few months (and after all, I’ll need my regular chips and gravy fix): in fact I’ll be back there this very weekend to check out Jeremy Deller’s Procession as well as the launch of Trade City.

You may also have noticed that the blog has a new look, which I thought would be a good way to celebrate my new location! The sharp-eyed amongst you may also have noticed it’s not quite finished yet, but I’m getting there... so watch this space!

In the meantime: any London experts out there with suggestions of where to go and what to see? Exciting art and cultural happenings you know of? Survival tips for the big city? I'd love to hear them all...

0 comments: