les vacances














As promised here are some pictures of my holiday.

I suppose there's probably something very boring, and perhaps even rather egotistical about posting one's holiday photos on one's blog, somewhat "ooh, look at me and my fascinating life".

My holiday photos are sadly, not very fascinating, but I make no apologies. I was hoping to use my time away to write stories and other wonderful and interesting things which I could have posted here; however somehow I didn't quite get round to it (possibly because I spent so much of my time eating and sleeping instead) so you'll just have to put up with photographs.

Actually, I'm quite proud that I managed to take any at all given it rained for most of the holiday. The sky is even blue in some of them.















Excellent wellington boots. Essential for walks in soggy French woods.















Mmmmm, tasty vegetables - a present from our friendly neighbours from their garden.















Dinner - a very important part of the holiday. This is a picture of some boeuf bourginonne which was extremely nice. It is a slightly blurry picture, but possibly I had already had a glass of wine at this point.






















Spooky ruined tower - la tour du rochefoucauld.






















Flowers from the garden.

0 comments: