One Year On: Favourite London Places


View London in a larger map

To celebrate having lived in London for a Whole Year, I've made this Google map showing some of my favourite places in the city. Here you will find places to see art, look at books, eat (lots of these), drink, shop and meander... Click on a pin to see more - you might have to open a map in a new window to see all the pins.

The exploring continues, so perhaps by this time next year, I'll have a whole lot more great places to write about.

Please do leave me a comment if you can recommend any new places you think I should discover!


2 comments:

10 July 2010 at 23:40 KBee said...

I'm not normally one for bigging London up but, if you haven't already, please go to Gordon's wine bar by embankment tube. Old, dark, brilliant.

12 July 2010 at 17:33 Katherine Woodfine said...

Thanks KBee - always good to find a fellow northerner down south.

Gordon's is actually on the map already - I'm a big fan too although I do wish it wasn't always quite so busy!